Welcome back to another Testing In The Pub where we continue the series on Psychology In Testing and talk about Ignorance.
We talk about:
- What is ignorance and what’s it’s relationship to information?
- What is the value of understanding ignorance?
- Being unaware of ignorance
- Why we can never know everything
- The 5 orders of ignorance
- How ignorance grows faster than knowledge
- How when we answer one question and gain knowledge, that knowledge causes us to learn about more ignorance
- How do we actually discover more?