Welcome back to another episode of Testing In The Pub – Breaking Into Agile Testing.
In this episode we talk about how to get started when testing in an agile team, we discuss the challenges that testers face, and give some hints and tips on how to succeed.
When working in, and running, agile teams we’ve both found the following books and articles helpful. Hopefully you will too:
- Agile Testing from Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory. Includes links to their excellent books.
- A Coaches Guide To Agile Testing from Growing Agile.
- Using an exploratory approach is very important. I love Explore It! from Elisabeth Hendrickson which has some excellent tools and techniques.
- This is a good mindmap from Matt Archer.
- Markus Gärtner has written a good article on Cultural Patterns In Agile Testing.
Thanks to Hindsight Software for sponsoring this episode.